Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Perfect Gifts

Do you ever get really unfocused?  Should I write about this or that?  There are so many things I could write about.  I could write about how transition is going.  Or the next preparation for the next IEP meeting.  Or how returning to work is exhausting and I should have taken 6 weeks like maternity leave.  Or how 5am wake up comes too early.  Or the latest book I'm reading or purchased at the used book store.  Or even all the books I've sorted through from my self that I haven't read yet.

But God says ....

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,  
whose mind is stayed on thee
because he trusteth in thee.
Isaiah 26:3

It's the giving season.  Let's think about what God has given us.

Life.  Breath.  His life.  His tears.  Love.  Hope. Purpose. Instruction. Companionship.  Focus. Healing. Time. Words. Joy.  Peace.  Food that tastes good. Helpers.  Protection.  Wisdom.  Rest.

 

Every good and perfect gift 
cometh down from the Father of Lights.  
James 1:17


Name some more things God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

and now we hear from you...