Friday, November 28, 2014

The Why

Morning by Morning: Cheerful Mercies

I started this blog as a resource.  I'll be importing content from my old cluttered blog and adding more as I think of it.  No one does more after hours research and socializing via the internet than special needs mothers.  So late at night after kids are in bed or early before the sun and kids rise, special needs Moms are getting together virtually.  Not all the communities online are profitable.  You won't find negativity, pity parties, or venting here.  Or at least I'll do my best to not let it creep in.  I do get frustrated at times as I'm sure everyone does but joy is a choice.  Feel free to keep me accountable before the Lord.  It is my heart's desire (Ps 21:2) to keep this blog a useful and encouraging place on the internet.  A place of cheerful mercies (Rom 12:8) and celebration of how fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps 139:14) we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

and now we hear from you...